fanfiction always escalates so quickly like one moment they’re on their first date and the next they’re fucking on the apartment floor.
either that or 200k words of foreplay and sexual tension
first year harry
sirius snapping at someone and remus saying to them “it’s alright his bark’s worse than his bite” and sirius tries to hide a laugh and ends up choking on air and remus pats him on the back, smirking to himself
favourite siblings ➝ petunia and lily evansYou think I don't know what they're capable of? You didn't just lose a mother that night in Godric's Hollow, you know. I lost a sister.
remus getting a phone call like “moony? remember when you said not to adopt anymore homeless animals? about that” and he goes home and the living room is full of strays, and sirius is just sitting there innocently
I didn’t mean to ship wolfstar but then i did and it hurts a lot
Yes. Yes he does.
It’s a bit of a sensitive topic, Sirius’ hair. It hasn’t been short since second year, and Mrs. Potter is the only one allowed to trim it a little in the summers, so by sixth year it’s well past his shoulders. It’s nice and shiny too, soft looking but not greasy, the perfect sort of hair to run your hands through. If you were allowed to, because Sirius will actually hex you if you touch his hair without permission. That, or dramatically fall to the floor.
"My hair! My only weakness! I am dead, goodbye forever!"
"For the last time, Sirius, you’re not Samson." James says as he drags his friend away.
But whenever Remus is sitting down, unguarded and relaxed, Sirius will suddenly appear, wurm himself around until his head is in Remus’ lap and demand, “braid me”
Remus sighs but puts down his book anyway, hands starting to smooth out the tangled knots in Sirius’ hair. “You’re a spoiled puppy, you know that?”
"I’m a delightful ball of joy, now scratch behind my ears while you’re at it."
it’s a shame the movies didn’t include charlie weasley because
george mackay would have been the perfect fit with his stupid weasley sweaters and broad shoulders and brb im just gonna go cry
- Remus Lupin reads the most books out of anyone he knows, except maybe Lily
- Wizarding books are cool, but Muggle stories are what he grew up with
- He’s the Official Marauder Librarian
- And someone always gets him a novel for his birthday
- One day when Sirius gets mad at life, Remus hands him The Catcher in the Rye with a look and walks off
- Sirius NEVER reads, but goes through this book from cover to cover
- Two days later, he hands it back with a small peck because the book just understood
- Remus grabs Sirius by the neck and kisses him back, surprising everyone but most of all himself
- From then on, they’re inseparable
More Remus/Sirius, because I am so weak.
Reference used! ^.^
one late night in the boys dormitories remus has a nightmare but he’s used to keeping them quiet. he has two pillows to muffle his labored breathing when he wakes up and he quietly pulls down his curtains on his bed.
after a few minutes he hears rustling and the heavy shift of the curtains being pushed out of the way. the bed dips and a warm body settles next to him. remus turns towards him, his breathing finally evening out. sirius is smiling a wide, sympathetic smile and has the blankets pulled up to his chin.
"tell me about tonight’s, dont leave out the scary stuff."
- prefect bathrooms, after sirius stops getting distracted by all the taps
- remedial potions (sirius is only there for the making out)
- the back of the library instead of that transfiguration essay
- in the shrieking shack before a full moon, because its the only thing sirius can think of that might distract remus for a little while
- in the dorm in the middle of the night (once they matched the pace to james’s snoring accidentally and they used silencing charms after that)
Marauders playing spin the bottle. You can’t see because James’s hair puff is in the way, but he’s totally giving Sirius the finger. Little does anyone know that Sirius charmed the bottle to only land on Jily…
James can hear Sirius crying in his bed and runs to see if he is okay.
"Sirius, what’s wrong?" he pulls back the curtain.
"N-nothing, I just really, really love David Bowie." he says, looking down at the Diamond Dogs record.