important otp thing to consider: who rocks the ferris wheel seat
even more important: which one is terrified and crying and clinging to the other to try and get them to stop
This is the devil’s favorite post
(2:26) But still it’s large and leather and smells like motor oil and I need immediate help.
i had to curl up for a while to deal with the cuteness overload, pretty much like this when i read the leather jacket scenes in chapter 10 of Text Talk written by mssrsmoony. brace yourself cause i’ll throw a fanart-tsunami at you while waiting for the update. OMG.
Yes. This is my shit. This is great. This is wonderful.
I think that Remus would fancy him, but he’d be able to put it out of his head. Sirius, however, once he noticed he liked Remus, would not be able to forget about it, and he would be trying to do hopeless little things for his attention.
The maurauders (I can’t belive i haven’t drawn them before… around their 5th year at hogwarts or so…
- They were roommates/friends/rivals/fuckbuddies in drama college but when they graduated they sorta drifted apart
- (as a side note they both made their broadway debuts on the same night in different shows)
- Then they’re cast as the main characters of a new jukebox musical about two best friends in a boarding school who fall in love (
basically what wicked could have been)
- And they’re like ‘hey that cool dude from college is in this that’s cool’
- but then they start being really close and like all the feelings they’re acting are not really acted but REAL
- and the other cast members make bets on whether or not they’re really together
- and one time james walks in and they’re making out which is WOAH TOTALLY NOT IN THE SCRIPT
- and james just looks at them, walks out and is like ‘TOTALLY FUCKING CALLED IT’
- and the show’s a hit (may or may not have something to do with the fact the leads really look like they love each other, they’re such good actors!)
I also have a sad bit in my head but I’ll leave you with this for now
current WIP because I can only work on these things in the dead of night when no one can see me like some kind of gay art goblin
Anonymous said: remus in a christmas sweater?? or remus smoking a cigarette mmi did both, plus a few people asked for remus/sirius stuff. i was trying to think of a scenario in which remus would smoke, because tbh i feel like on principle, he wouldn’t, but a rather bleak little moment with sirius outside a christmas party some time during the first wizarding war (before the potters went into hiding) when they’re both a little too terrified of dying to be aggressively cheery on account of the season; maybe he’d indulge in that little facet of self destruction, god knows he’s done everything else.so yeah. here’s these two blackly joking about dying before their time; just to truly ruin any kind of good night you’re having.
So imagine Remus skipping meals around the full because he’s working on homework at the table so he doesn’t fall behind and Sirius is so sick of Remus being a stubborn git and not listening to him so one day he just sticks a bite of food in front of Remus’s face when he’s studying and Remus just absentmindedly eats it without looking away from his work so Sirius keeps feeding him and like halfway through Remus realizes what’s going on and is like “omg stahp I can feed myself” and Sirius is like “ummmmm well clearly not since you didn’t even notice that I fed you half of James’s food.”
step 3: repeat.
The Black brothers old sketch
I am legitimately okay with this and suddenly wish there were no movies in the first place so that more posts like this could exist. So that more people would look at the basic context clues IN the books and imagine things like this.