fleur delacour is so important i can’t even put it into words
badass girl whose “most precious” was her sister, who despite what anyone might think of her (cough molly cough ron cough hermione cough) looks past any aesthetic unpleasantries because she is completely and irrevocably in love with bill, who willingly risks her life for harry (the seven harrys, anyone???), who manages to create a spot of brightness in the middle of war (wedding!!!), who is feminine and badass at the same time, who opens her home to an entitled goblin and multiple refugees/runaways, who doesn’t sacrifice one bit of her integrity or character despite the looming threat of war
Sirius is actually shorter than Remus, but still intends to help by jumping, and ends up bringing down a whole shelf of queer lit down on the both of them. Remus is blushing like a fool but he likes that the guy even tried so they end up talking for a very long time. James ends up having to pull Sirius away because they are going to be late for Lily’s party.
- Peter was actually friends with James and Sirius before Remus, he was the one to properly introduce Remus to them outside the dorms because Remus would help him with homework
- The first Christmas they had in first year, they all stayed at Hogwarts because Sirius was too terrified to go home
- They knew Sirius wouldn’t get anything so they all wrote to their mums to get him presents
- When Christmas Day came, Sirius got more presents from his friends and their families than the rest out together (he swore it was his best Christmas ever until Harry’s first Christmas)
- From his parents he got a howler telling him he was a disappointment
- When summer came, James promised that he’d get him over as soon as possible
- Sirius only had to stay at home for a week
- During second year James came second to the record of having the most detentions in a year
- Sirius smashed the previous record by having 25 more detentions than the previous record holder
And they are dancing and at first it’s fun and lighthearted but then Remus puts and hand around his waist and draws him closer, and they dance quietly as people are leaving the Great Hall. James gives Sirius a wink and runs out with Lily, and they dance until everyone is gone and they do the foreheads touching thing, and then Remus kisses Sirius and it’s just perfect.
- Teddy Lupin is basically the most punk Hufflepuff that ever lived, which is understandable due to his inheritance of his mothers bad assery and his father’s marauderness
- Well, as punk as you can be with a name like Teddy
- He has bright blue hair and the phases of the moon tattooed on his thigh that glows every full moon
- He worships The Weird Sisters
- He goes to their concerts all the effing time and knows the words to every single song
- He plays the bass guitar in an indie band with his dorm mates (but they’re not very good yet)
- And he’s basically the most chilled and punk ass dude ever
- But he still calls Andromeda “Nana” and loves her to bits and will do anything she says
- And he’s super tall and lanky and clumsy as heck
- He’s an active member of the Potter household
- He babysits Lily Luna, Albus Severus, and James Sirius and takes them to Florean Fortescue’s (under new management) for ice cream all the time (and has trouble controlling the hyperactive little shits
- He has a part time job in Weasley’s Wizard Wheezes and this is where he properly gets to know Victoire
- And they eventually get in a relationship and he’s just the most ridiculously thoughtful boyfriend ever
- He takes her to concerts and they camp outside Shell Cottage and go for moonlight picnics and Bill Weasley is a little bit apprehensive at first on account of the blue hair but then he sees how much of a lovable idiot Teddy is and lays back on the harsh parenting a bit
- And Teddy grows up with constant reassurance that he is a part of the Potter-Weasley clan and has a happy childhood and hears tales of his parents bravery and generally just has a loving family
something harry didn’t have I’m sorry
I love doing these keep sending them!!
Sirius Black and and Harry Potter see the same thing when they look in the Mirror of Erised.
the end of the ‘sirius black learns about muggle appliances’ is sirius black, being on a plane for the first time with remus
and they board and sirius is like ‘remus. this is like being toothpaste. this feels like a toothpaste tube. we’re minty. we’re going to die.’ remus is like we have not even taken off yet calm down
the engines turn on and sirius just SHRIEKS and grabs remus’ hand so hard it nearly breaks remus’ fingers
halfway through the flight sirius is like ‘I need a cigarette this is terrible’
the flight attendant races over like ‘SIR there’s NO smoking on this flight’ and sirius just whips around like ‘you’re damn RIGHT THERE IS YES THERE IS M8’ and remus is like please excuse him i am so sorry
remus brings calms forté for when sirius gets really nervous (which is, for people who dont know, essentially pills to knock you the FUCK out during transatlantic flights) and sirius just gets HIGH AS BALLS and turns into padfoot and remus is like THIS WAS A TERRIBLE IDEA AND CANNOT GET WORSE because sirius is just whimpering the entire flight as a dog and the flight attendant comes back over completely baffled for like 8 different reasons but the rest of remus’ interaction with her is basically like
“sir is that dog trying to smoke a cigarette”
“HE MosT CERTAinLY IS NoT”
my favorite sirius + muggle things headcanon is that he tries so. so hard. to learn all of the things. like remus brings home a blender one day and sirius is like “yes. okay. I am going to be the best boyfriend ever and master this strange device before remus gets home from work” but when remus gets home sirius is just sitting on the floor covered in something sticky and and the blender is screaming and sirius is making high-pitched whining noises with his hands over his ears and remus laughs so hard he almost pees and he turns off the blender and picks sirius up and cleans him off and they learn how to make pina coladas together
IM GONNA C RY IM LAUGHIN SO HA RD
BOOK MEME ★ Three things or objects [1/3] → Marauder’s Map
Mr. Moony presents his compliments to Professor Snape and begs him to keep his abnormally large nose out of other people’s business.
Mr. Prongs agrees with Mr. Moony and would like to add that Professor Snape is an ugly git.
Mr. Padfoot would like to register his astonishment that an idiot like that ever became a Professor.
Mr. Wormtail bids Professor Snape good day, and advises him to wash his hair, the slime-ball.”